CTA Architects P.C. is a New York City-based architectural firm offering a wide range of architectural services for urban living. We specialize in new design, restoration, rehabilitation, interior design, affordable housing and historic preservation.
At our location in New York’s historic Flatiron District, our staff enjoys a collaborative studio atmosphere and a spacious modern workplace. Our employees benefit from regular team meetings to broaden their understanding of all aspects of Architecture, along with monthly continuing education credit opportunities.
Our staff members pursue a wide range of outside interests and benefit from a friendly, casual atmosphere. We hold weekly office yoga classes, seasonal events and have regular visits from an office dog for creative inspiration.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
- B. Arch or M. Arch from an accredited program
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience working directly with clients, contractors, consultants and vendors.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all members of the project team, both verbally and in writing.
- Mac-based office: Computer drafting skills and MS Office skills are a must. Vectorworks and Adobe Acrobat/Creative Suite proficiency preferred.
- Excellent time management and client presentation skills are a must. Ability to organize project documents and correspondence.
- Manage project from start to finish including design, approvals process, bidding, construction documents and construction administration.
- Act as point person for clients, contractors, consultants, vendors and in-house team communication.
- All aspects of Architecture and building from SD to detailing. Work with senior staff to create and deliver client presentations.
- Develop designs and coordinate design consultant work.
- Research products/materials and coordinate with manufacturers to develop details.
- Source architectural products and samples.
- Work with contractor to resolve issues encountered in construction process.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume with limited images, along with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls about this position, please.