THE POTTER BUILDING
145 NASSAU STREET, NEW YORK, NY
Renovation of residential lobby in 1886 steel frame individually landmarked building.
Structural modification to lower the level of the ground floor slab to sidewalk height, renovation of elevators to stop at street level and replacement of interior finishes and entrance doors. Included was the restoration of original building details uncovered during demolition at the rear of the space. Original details included an ornate plaster crown molding, intricate wrought iron stair and a terrazzo floor.
Owner: Tudor Realty Services Corp., 250 Park Avenue South, New York, NY